Consumer Loan Processor
This position is located at our Pasadena Headquarters:
177 E. Colorado Blvd., Pasadena, CA 91105
Why should you work at LA Financial Credit Union versus a bank? We are owned by our members (rather than outside stockholders) and we are focused on people – not profits. As a not-for-profit institution, we can generally offer better rates to our membership as we are a full-service financial institution.
As for our employees, we focus on them too. Our regular, full-time employees receive medical, dental, dental, basic and additional life, and long-term disability insurance. We also offer them a great 401(k) and Profit Sharing plan, flexible spending accounts, wellness programs, vacation time, paid sick leave and 11 paid holidays! Additionally, all regular full-time and part-time employees can take advantage of the benefits of membership that includes some employee-only perks. We also have lots of fun!
To join our team, our Consumer Lending department is looking for an qualified and awesome Loan Processor who is detail-oriented and enjoys helping others meet their goals. This role is responsible for processing and reviewing consumer loan documents and funding with accuracy and efficiency. Therefore, applicants must possess current knowledge of Automobile product and Consumer Loan programs. Qualified applicants must have experience in processing and funding consumer loans.
Also, we want and expect all candidates to have the following knowledge, skills, abilities and experience:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong, professional communication skills (written, verbal and in person)
- Ability to work directly with borrowers and consumer lending team under required time demands
- A high level of organizational skills
- Ability to use Microsoft Office at a proficient level
- Minimum two (2) years or more with Consumer Loan Processing experience particularly with auto loan
- Previous and consistent experience in a financial institution
- Knowledge of MeridianLink and Symitar systems preferred.
Email your resume to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not send confidential information using email as it is not a secure method of communication.
This job was updated on 6/19/19.